Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pre-Trip Numbers and Stuff

We are down to it now. We leave in the morning for St Helens and then off to some hiking in Oregon including Crater Lake and a visit with Pam's Aunt. We'll have the whole fam-damily with us down to St Helens as Pam's brother and sister along with her dad are all coming. We will only be short Eric and Dani of a whole load. Maybe next time.

I am happy to report that my return to activity has netted good results so far. I was at about 218 when I began exercising again (up from a low of right at 200) and am now at 210. My goal is 195 or so so still some work to do. I'm just jacked to be moving in the right direction again.

Two last trips for the last items we needed for the trip were managed today along with an airport run for Nancy - Pam's sister - who is down from Alaska to climb St Helens with us. Apparently, they don't have anything to climb up there.

We will attempt to find WiFi to post along the way, otherwise you'll get a bunch at once later, but we will report on the climb and the other hikes we have set up. You'll get some pictures, and hopefully they'll be the fantastic kind that makes me want to hike some more. Keep your fingers crossed! Here is one from last year.



I'm skipping the nutrition and recipe for today, but I'll have something for you next time I hope.


More soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment