Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Not A Cure, But Relief For Sure

I went to the dentist recently for a cleaning and checkup and everyone in there was sick. Laying there with your mouth open while germs dive in was enough that I have a mild cold that started Sunday night.

I have avoided the antihistamine regimen with a simple, natural remedy. I have been making some green tea and adding 1 Tbsp of coconut oil and a tsp of honey. Within 20 -30 minutes I have a reduction of symptoms, increased energy and zero side effects.

My normal side effects from antihistamines include mood issues that make employing Dalai Lama ways impossible when dealing with others. They make me edgy and prone to anger easily.

We are off tomorrow morning for an overnight at The Snow Bowl Cabin in the MTTA system skimtta.com . It should be fun. There are 16 of us and we are doing a pizza party for our potluck dinner tomorrow. I hope we get some great pictures of Mt Rainier to share, but I know there will be a good story.

Be very well and more soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment