Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Chili Harvest And You Need To Own This Movie



I picked these this morning. The largest are Anaheims, the medium size are a super chili, the skinny ones are cayenne, and the fat ones are jalapenos. I already made 2/3s of a large herb container (like the big parsley size) of chili powder. Since I was unable to find poblano starts in time this year I will need to find some organic mild chili powder to take the edge off my blend.

I could have picked an additional 75 chilis if I felt like it. I may need to make chili powder gift packages or something. We'll see. I usually make some hot sauce as well, but I would be able to make a couple of quarts of it with what I have already picked. It's about to be interesting.


If you don't own "The Princess Bride" on DVD, go buy it now. I am shocked at how many people haven't seen it, and even more shocked that everyone doesn't watch it once a month or so. You can usually find it super cheap at Fred Meyers or Best Buy. You can watch it with your kids or without. It is a great movie. Trust Me! Go get your copy and watch it about 10 times in the first 6 months or so. You'll thank me. I swear.
More soon......



No comments:

Post a Comment