Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Great Reasons To Get/Stay In Shape

I'll let the pictures tell the story today.

7/2/11 Mt St Helens Summit Looking at Mt Rainier and Mt Hood and some interesting cornices.





The rule is that you can't slide down unless you first climb up.

Upper Lena Lake 7/8/11. A place to ourselves.












High Rock Lookout 7/31/11 - A birthday outing for Pam.





Norse Peak 7/31/11 It's not always clear on top, but it's always worth the effort.



Camp Muir 9/2/11 A beautiful day for a workout with great friends.







I'll do more posts like this. They are a great reminder to me of where I came from and what I am capable of. I hope these pictures at least give you pleasure and maybe a reason to be healthier and stronger if you need one.

More soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment