Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Lazy Paully Means Lazy Blogger

Guilty, Guilty guilty. That's me. I have not been walking my dog and I have been lazy about researching blog stuff. Funny how those go hand in hand.

I got out of the habit of walking when I had the cold, but it has been gone for a while. Every morning Athena gives me her best effort to get me to take her, but I have been finding dumb stuff to do like clean the garage and get rid of some stuff I no longer use.

I still have some stuff to ditch like a couple of chinois' and some other stuff back from my meat stock making days. I'll get to that stuff eventually. I have sold my golf clubs, old wine racks and my Fuji road bike as well as a meat slicer, a crock pot/deep fryer combo and a dart board.

Tomorrow we are finally going to hike Kendall Katwalk up at Snoqualmie Pass. We put it off due to the forest fires going on in Central Washington. We figured the smoke would be rough.

I keep finding new ways to prove to myself that it is easier to keep something up than it is to start or restart it. When I am in the walking groove I crave the effort and want to go all the time, but when I am not in the rhythm it is like pulling teeth. Time to pull teeth for a day or two and get back to the activity - just in time for the cold weather and rain to come.

I should have some pictures for the next post and I'll try to do better and post more. Somehow amidst this inactivity the blog is nearing 8000 page views.

Be well and more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment