Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Really?

I saw a commercial for the Golden Corral Buffet where they were touting their new options. They have a milk chocolate fountain and cotton candy. Really? 

After the buffet of processed crap and the cheapest farmed meat in the universe a person really needs some cotton candy and stuff covered in milk chocolate.

I guess the fries and mac and cheese must be leaving people too hungry! People don't really have their kids end their meal with spun sugar, do they? Wow!

I realize that the buffet mindset is very different than I am used to, but shouldn't anyone be able to see the end result of eating a bunch of sugar to finish your meal? They DO know that the sugar crap not only makes their kids fat and slow, but also makes them stupid and exposes them to EVERY chronic disease?

It can't just be me that can see the downside to this food culture we live in.

Okay. I'm better now that I got that off of my chest.

Be well and more soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment