Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

New Laptop

So my laptop died suddenly the other night. I closed it for a bit and when I opened it again it was not having it. I even recruited Pam's brother Jim to use his IT background and it looks like the best we will get is the data from the hard drive and then we'll have a proper burial for the rest. Oh well.

The new one is faster and has more everything so I should be held to a higher standard from now on. I will continue to fail reaching that standard as I have in the past.

So, where are we? When last we spoke I had walked on Monday with Athena. We also went out Tuesday and were a little slower on the same route. She started Wednesday a little gimpy since she leaves it all out on the walks. So here is the update.

Guilt or No Guilt:

Tuesday - No Guilt - 6.7 miles in 1:28
Wednesday Guilt  No walk or other measurable exercise
Thursday No Guilt - 3 hours of yard work and a couple in the house.
Friday - Waiting for the weather to ease up - more later.

I know there are no burgeoning mass murderers reading this blog, but why can't these idiots just kill themselves instead of taking out a bunch of innocents at a movie theatre?  Man, I just don't get it. I know we do a shit job with our mentally ill and guns are way too easy to get, but there has to be something we can do to stop this stuff from happening. I'm just feeling ill over that right now.

I'll find something positive for a next post.

Be well and more soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment