Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

No Better Time

Every day - no every second - is another chance to take your life back. We sit around waiting for an epiphany to tell us what we already know. If we quit listening for voices from outer space and act on what we already know we will be closer to where we need to be sooner.

That being said, I'm really tired of seeing the exact same number every morning when I get on the scale. I know how to lose the last 20 pounds because it's the same way I lost the first 50 or 60 pounds. I need to get back to walking my ass off. I was walking 35- 40 miles a week and getting lighter and lighter.

I am going to do what Athena wants and get back to daily walks. The good news is that the more you exercise the more you want to. It sounds crazy when you are just getting started, but it is true. The other good news is that I now know how to maintain my weight. I've been doing it for a solid year now.

Here is your epiphany moment for today. If you start right away - you'll finish sooner.

Be well and more soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment