Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

The New Way

Let's get started with the new way I'm going to post so I can keep myself honest. From now on I am adding Guilt or No Guilt to track my exercise. You'll likely get tired of seeing that Athena and I walked 6.7 miles, but if it gets me out 2 more times a week it's good for about 2000 calories burnt per week and I need to make the final push.

GUILT OR NO GUILT? No guilt. Athena and I walked 6.7 miles in 1:25 averaging 4.75 MPH.

Product deal alert:  The Grocery Outlet Bargain Market has Muir Glen's Tomato Basil soup for $.99 a can. This stuff is really good. It is not the creamy style tomato soup so it is just waiting for you to add some veggies or a little pasta to jack it up and stretch it out. The stuff is usually twice that price. While you are there they have artichoke hearts for $1.99 a can as well.

I'd love to read some comments with adaptations from some of you. I know there are some great cooks out there, so buy some - jack it up - and give us the recipe.

The Sierra Club is pushing Obama to make the San Juan Islands a National Monument which would give them permanent protection. If you like that idea email the president and tell him to get it done.

Be well and more soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment