Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Big 7-0-0-0!

Thanks to everyone for reading this blog. We have gone over 7000 page views! I'm amazed that I had enough interesting stuff to say to keep you all entertained. I'll keep trying to pass on what I learn along the way.

Guilt Or No Guilt:

Monday - Guilt no exercise really after a weekend of activity
Tuesday - 6.7 miles with Athena in 1:23 A little slower than the 5 MPH walk on Friday, but an acceptable 4.8+.

I don't know if anyone else caught 60 Minutes on Sunday night. The first story was about how sugar and other sweeteners are more responsible for heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, auto-immune issues, etc. than fat is. I know I seem to keep finding stuff to take away, but the new recommendation for healthy weight adults is no more than 200 milligrams of added sugars for women and 250 for men. That is less than a 12 oz serving of soda.

I am lucky and don't have a big sweet tooth, but I know plenty of you do. I swear I'm not being a food bully. I just think you make better choices when you have all of the information.

Be well and more soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment